Right of Withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without penalty and without specifying the reason, within the period of fourteen (14) days starting from the date of receipt of the products in accordance with articles 52 to 59 of the Italian Consumer Code.
2. The Customer who wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal from the purchase can send an email indicating the invoice number to: email@example.com
3. The exercise of the right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
- The goods must be returned intact and complete with all parts;
- The goods must be returned in the original packaging;
- The goods must be returned complete with the attached documentation.
4. The delivery and return costs are to be borne by the Customer.
5. Dragonet Sport Technology s.r.l. cannot be held responsible in any way for goods damaged or lost during the return shipment.
6. If all the conditions set out in the previous articles are met, the manufacturer will provide, within a maximum period of thirty (30) days from the date of receipt of the product, to make the refund, net of shipping costs, using the same means of payment chosen by the buyer at the time of purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, the buyer must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary to make the refund.